Learn to build and use your WordPress website – Simple, easy and quick
WordPress is powerful software that anyone can use to create a blog or website. That power can be confusing to the beginner, but our WordPress training class will guide you through the process. We offer WordPress classes and use simple language to teach you everything you need to know to setup and customize WordPress, as well as introduce the basics of SEO. No previous experience with WordPress or website development necessary. At the end of the class you will have a working WordPress website and know how to maintain your website without any help. The class will cover:
• Set up the database and install WordPress.
• Get familiar with the WordPress dashboard.
• Create content for your website: pages and posts.
• Insert an image or youtube video to your post
• Set up home page and contact page
• Install widgets, set up the side bar
• Carefully select plugins, install an all-in-one SEO plugin
• Decorate the website with a new theme
• Link your social network websites to your WordPress website
• Set up user account
• Backup the database
• Track your traffic with Google Analytics
• Pack everything together, website is ready to go
If you have an existing WordPress site and have questions about your site, the class can be tailored just for your needs. One-on-one classes are available. The class can be held anywhere with wifi or an internet connection. The fee is $150 for a 2 hour class. You can pay for the one-on-one class by Paypal. Click the button below, you will be redirected to a secured Paypal page.
WordPress training for companies is available in the greater Boston area at $300 for 3 hours minimum. Please call 857 919 4488 for more information.
“We asked Fan to train our website team in how to make changes to our WordPress website. In the three hour training session, she succeeded in clearly and effectively providing step-by-step direction and best practices for our team. I highly recommend Fan for any project requiring design, development and changes to WordPress websites.”
Raymond atkins – The Retired Men’s Association
“Learning about WordPress, Fan was very knowledgeable and helpful, very patient.”
Mary – The Core Connection