Strictly speaking, a landing page is a standalone web page distinct from your main website that has been designed for a specific marketing goal. A single call-to-action button with no other navigation will guide your visitors toward your intended conversion goal.
What makes a good Landing Page:
- A large Call to action button positioned above the fold.
- A landing page should have a clear goal and all messages serve this single goal .
- Simplify your copy using bullets.
- Use Video if avaiable
- Use real testimonials for authenticity.
- Include partner co-branding to increase trust by association.
- Do A/B testing. Let your audiences decide which message speaks to them.
- Provide a free trial. Try-before-you-buy is a standard and expected feature.
- Show your phone number so people know you are real and can interact with you on a personal level.
With our years of marketing experience, we can quickly tailor landing page strategies just for you. Contact us today for a great landing page design!