Keywords are the key to per-page SEO. Use the right keyword to optimize your page and target the searchers you want to attract. There are lots of SEO tools and websites on the market you can use to do keyword…Read More
To help users browse the web safely, Chrome indicates connection security with an icon in the address bar. Historically, Chrome has not explicitly labelled HTTP connections as non-secure. Beginning in January 2017 (Chrome 56), Google will mark HTTP pages that…Read More
WordPress powers over 25% of all websites now, so many people ask about good WordPress hosting. Basically all hosting companies can host WordPress websites if they support the PHP language and the MySQL database. Most offer one–click installs of WordPress…Read More
So you need a web developer or designer for your new website. You don't know the first thing about it or how to find a web designer, or how to evaluate their past work or references. One solution is to…Read More
Our client Storyline Motion Pictures, LLC is a small documentary film company based in Natick, Massachusetts. The goal of the company is to produce thought provoking, high quality programs about often overlooked social issues. We took the job of redesigning…Read More
Subscribe Our Blog
- WordPress training
- Simple, easy and quick. One-on-one classes are available. The class can be held anywhere with wifi ...
- SEO Tutoring
One-on-one SEO instruction geared towards optimizing your website so internet searchers can find your site....
- The Advantages of a Local Metrowest Design and Marketing Firm
- Start an Online Business NOW — Simple Steps to Get You Started
- Protected: How to build a WordPress Website or Blog from Scratch
- “Build a WordPress Website” Group class in Lexington
- SEO Content Strategy boosting website traffic, Internet Marketing Works: Case Study