We approached General Insulation Company (GIC) in Spring 2015 about redesigning their site with a focus on SEO. At the time it was difficult to find GIC in the search results without invoking the company name as well. Typical results…Read More
Many Community Education websites face the challenge of how to integrate online registration to their website. We have a solution so users don't get confused and frustrated to be sent to so many places. Outside registration solutions are specialized and…Read More
Keywords are the key to per-page SEO. Use the right keyword to optimize your page and target the searchers you want to attract. There are lots of SEO tools and websites on the market you can use to do keyword…Read More
To help users browse the web safely, Chrome indicates connection security with an icon in the address bar. Historically, Chrome has not explicitly labelled HTTP connections as non-secure. Beginning in January 2017 (Chrome 56), Google will mark HTTP pages that…Read More
WordPress powers over 25% of all websites now, so many people ask about good WordPress hosting. Basically all hosting companies can host WordPress websites if they support the PHP language and the MySQL database. Most offer one–click installs of WordPress…Read More
Subscribe Our Blog
- WordPress training
- Simple, easy and quick. One-on-one classes are available. The class can be held anywhere with wifi ...
- SEO Tutoring
One-on-one SEO instruction geared towards optimizing your website so internet searchers can find your site....
- What is ADA Compliant? Do I need an ADA Compliant website?
- LinkedIn Case Study: A Simple 4 Step Posting Process Resulted in 73% Website Traffic Growth
- The Best WordPress eCommerce Hosting 2021
- Faster Hosting Improves SEO and User Experience
- The Advantages of a Local Metrowest Design and Marketing Firm